We did not do anything for the fourth of July. This country did not seem like one to celibate very much. But we did have a BBQ and hung out with Alexia and that was fun and mellow. 

The weekend of the 7th Crissy and I went camping. We set out for a site called Camp Dick but it was totally filled up so we ended up on Bunce School Road. It was kind of loud and annoying there as it is but we had a good time and laughed a lot while watching stars. Then Sunday night we went over to Cory's for another great and awesome BBQ

I have been continuing the battle for working amps to various degrees of success. Now the hunt is on for this elusive transistor. 

The following week was a busy one for sure. Moon Pussy played at Mutiny with Shiny Around the Edges on the 11th (weds) and then on Friday we went to see Quintron and Miss Pussycat play at Lost Lake and then they came over and stayed with us. It was a fun night but a challenging morning because Crissy and I both had to wake up for work.

The later part of the month 

I had a "team meeting" at work, or as I call them a "Fuck Off Meeting." They are held at 8 am on saturdays which pretty much kill the weekend. I won a lot of stupid awards but would have rather just not been there. Later that weekend I got 3 more tattoos. One of Bone's paw print, Carters drawing, and a 6L6 tube. 

The next weekend Crissy and I went up to Bear Tracks to camp and had a great time running around and exploring out there. When we came back we patched up some of the camping gear and organized it to help in the future camping trips. 

I bought this Spectra Amp earlier in the month for 20 bucks. Its 250 watts with a 15 inch speaker. It was not in functional working condition but I messed with and cleaned it up a bit and now its back to new. I tried it out at the studio and it is actually pretty darn loud! On Thursday we played a show at Syntax with Mr Packman. We played last and by that time, no one was really there, but those that stayed seemed to enjoy it and it was fun. Also at the show, Crissy fell pretty hard and hurt her foot so the following weekend was spent at home while she healed.